Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Intro

Well here I am trying my luck at making it big at poker. A little about me; this isn't my first time trying to make money at a game. Xbox had a pretty good game called Halo 2 and then followed it up with xbox 360 and Halo 3. This thrusted me in full force to play in tournaments. I was pretty decent highest I've placed was top 32 out of 182 teams. I've read that to be good at poker, you have to learned the inside outs of a game before. I've learned everything there was of Halo 3, so I know I can with a card game like poker. So this is going to be a daily blog of me learning and practicing poker. I am self employed, giving me the freedom to play as much as need be. Four hours a day no matter what. I have Zynga Poker installed and have several online poker site that I will be playing in free rolls to build a bank roll. Using that bank roll, I'll start playing lower stakes. Once I get enough bank roll, I'll take that money and enter tournaments around my area. So that's the plan! Once I make my first 500,000$ in profit I'm buying this bad boy! 
Follow me on twitter! @Natepaulpoker

No comments:

Post a Comment