Thursday, July 3, 2014

Zynga Poker

So far I'm doing pretty kick ass when it's comes to Zynga Online Poker. It is a play money site, most people playing on their cell phones. But so far in the weekly challenge I've won two million play money dollars. Not so bad but I know I can do way better. My play is sloppy and novice like. But I know what hands to play. I'm getting better after the flop, making a decision if I should keep going. My betting can improve but it will with time. This is my main method of practice, not the best but I can play hundreds of hands per hour. 
My weekly rank so far 


Not sure if a 20% win ratio is good at all, but I plan on hitting that 2k hands played very soon, like tonight. I think I need to master the basics before I even think about depositing my money

Follow me on twitter! @natepaulpoker 
twitter.com/natepaulpoker 

No comments:

Post a Comment