Thursday, July 10, 2014

Short break

Just took a short break from blogging. Really been busy with practicing and just really getting a grasp on the game of poker. I'm feeling good I know where I'm messing up, just not paying enough attention to other players bets. For example I had an 88 pair after the flop so I placed a 4k bet, can't remember what the river was so I placed a 12k bet I was called. That's when I should of folded and called it a day, but I had to go all in and I got caught. First mistake is betting that much on a 88 pair. *sigh* but to be better than you were yesterday you have to learn. Overall I'm excitied to really step up my game. I've found a couple poker rooms around me, just waiting for my skill to catch up with my ambition. Follow me on twitter.com/natepaulpoker and heres my ranking in the Zynga Weekly challenge 

I wanted to hit 3 mil but I lost a all in hand being dumb and hardheaded but that's all the past! 

No comments:

Post a Comment