Saturday, July 5, 2014

Lesson Learned

I feel like my poker game went up ten fold by just playing with my grandfather. Once I got serious though and started making good calls and raises, I started seeing me win the pots. It was only three players and the other was a complete novice. I like once I started tightening up, but still aggressive when I needed to be. I was smart when it came to reading the cards and making sure I knew I had something. Bluffing caused me to busted out twice, but that's when I woke up and started making amazing plays and calling others bluffs. Tonight's free roll will be a big test to see what I've learned. As long as I just play smart and can trap when I need too, and steal a couple nice pots I'll be fine. I'll be posting updates via twitter twitter.com/natepaulpoker

PS UPDATE I've added over 20$ to my bank roll doing nothing but submitting a email and filling out a brief survey. If you want to know more feel free to head over http://www.cashcrate.com/5475750

No comments:

Post a Comment